Search Engine Optimization (SEO) has emerged as one of the best digital marketing strategies today. According to marketing experts, the SEO industry is worth $65 billion.
Search engine optimization is all about improving the quality and quantity of content in order to rank highly on major search engines.
Considering the fact that most people have internet access, businesses are leveraging on that to market their products and service.
As such, every business wants to be the most popular on the internet. This is where search engine optimization comes in.
There are several SEO tools that businesses and marketing agencies use to implement their digital marketing strategies. Different tools bear different results. There are those that are known to give maximum results while other tools are not very effective. Ahrefs, SEMrush, and Buzzstream are among the top SEO tools being used by marketers.
Ahrefs is one of the most popular SEO tools. It basically comprises features for keyword search, link building, site audits, rank tracking, and competitor analysis. A lot of features found in Ahrefs are meant for marketing professionals.
Why do people use Ahrefs?
Most people use Ahrefs for keyword rankings, SEO health, and analysis of website link profiles. It is also possible to use Ahrefs to carry out a keyword search for YouTube, Google, and Amazon.
A lot of people also use Ahrefs to search for content that is performing well on a particular topic in terms of links or social media shares.
Ahrefs is commonly used by:
- SEO marketing agencies working with many clients
- Small business owners using SEO to promote their websites
- Affiliate marketers who run multiple websites
- In-house marketers doing SEO for their employers
They also have a great video channel on youtube:
SEMrush is another popular SEO tool. SEMrush is commonly used in the keyword search, Google Ad campaign optimization, and competitor analysis.
What are the main features of SEMrush?
SEMrush has several features that are designed to help users to perform different SEO tasks:
- Organic Research: this is one of the features that make SEMrush popular when it comes to SEO marketing. The feature allows users to get critical information from their competitors such as the amount of traffic, keywords used by a competitor, sales among others.
- Organic Search Positions: This is the place where you can find all the keywords that a website uses to get ranked
- Traffic Analytics: This feature gives you all the details about the traffic of a website
- Paid Search: There are people who use SEMrush mainly for SEO campaigns. However, SEMrush can also be a great PPC tool
Here’s a great tutorial we found on the tubes:
BuzzStream is an SEO tool created to make email outreach easier and efficient. To be able to achieve that, BuzzStream performs the following tasks:
- Researching on prospects
- Getting email addresses
- Tracking reply rates
- Sending follow-up emails
There are several other benefits of BuzzStream. They include the following:
Automated influencer search
This is where users can easily search for influencers, collect their contact information, and any other useful data.
BuzzStream also provides a single place where an entire team can meet, plan, and execute their tasks.
Here’s a quick video by Authority Hackers, that showcase how it works for outreach: